"To perceive is to suffer." - Aristotle

Friday, December 18, 2009

...

Ok is it just me? or is it freaking cold outside? I'll answer that myself.. It's freaking cold outside! Fortunately i wore my thermals today ;) haha in any case, i believe i have plans tonight with some friends. Dinner and ice skating.. I expect the rink to be indoors, which i really hope it is! This is good, I'm going to see some people i haven't seen in a while. It will be a lovely evening. Perhaps i shall take some pictures.. Which leads be to bring up another passion of mine that I have let fall by the wayside. Photography! I find Photography as such a wonderful way of expression.. The Photographer to show life through his eyes and for a brief second you can see through his eyes. I may take this a little more seriously than some, but if you really think about it that is what it is. An individual takes a picture of a moment in time of what he saw through his eyes, and for some an emotion can become evident in how the picture is taken.. You can almost feel as they do. But sadly this love of mine has been put to the side. I took a Photography class in high school and told myself i was going to bring my camera everywhere and document my life.. but i never did. How sad! Rather i should view it as that its never too late.. So i believe i shall indeed bring my camera along with me tonight.. it will be nice. I will share the pictures later after my evening. For now i shall take care of some things before i get ready to depart. Talk to you all soon. With much love. Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment