"To perceive is to suffer." - Aristotle

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Terminal Travesty

So here I lay on the floor of the Orlando airport, I've been here since 3:30.. its 7:42 now.. my flight was scheduled to leave at 6:55 but is delayed until 9:00 due to impaired visibility because of inclement weather. I can only hope the plane will still depart, this is the second time it was delayed. I have to work tomorrow! Despite this unfulfilling day, Jamaica was a lot of fun! The water was splendid, the sun so warm. I would have liked it to be a little less busy, there wasn't much downtime, but it was a good time nonetheless. Other than that life has been life.. I was pretty good until this morning when I started to feel down.. it lasted a couple of hours and I am ok for the most part now.. for some reason I am of a loss for words.. I don't know exactly what else to say. Besides an apology for the atrocity of a post this is.. I think I shall call this a spill post, for its more of a collage of thoughts than a collective post. So for this I am sorry, but at the same time I'm not, for this is a place to write my feelings and I guess I'm feeling discollected if this is how I am writing.. I shall be back at some point. With much love. Christopher-

2 comments:

  1. I very much enjoy reading your blog. Please, don't stop writing :) And I am privileged to be your first follower! :D

    ReplyDelete